After suffering through the epic heat over the last few weeks, Nona recommends that you treat yourself to some really good beer and food tonight at BAMcafe.
The good folks at Edible magazines and the Good Beer Seal are hosting ‘Good Beer at BAM’ tonight from 4-8pm. The event will be pairing some of the best craft beers from Brooklyn and beyond, paired with special offerings from some of our best local chefs.
Some highlights include:
- Palo Santo, McNeil’s Blonde Bombshell: Squash Blossom Quesadillas
- Roberta’s, Captain Lawrence Liquid Gold: Mussel, Ndjua, and Mustard Crostini, Pork Jowl Skewers with Pickled Carrots, The Best of Brooklyn Grange
- Fette Sau, Brooklyn Brewery: Beef Brisket Slider with a Smoked Jalapeno Sauce
- Prime Meats, Sixpoint: Weisswurst with Lacto-Fermented Sauerkraut, House-Made Pretzel Chip & Bavarian Sweet Mustard
- The Vanderbilt, Heartland Brewery: House-Cured Beef Jerky
For a more complete list see Edible’s sneak peek here.
Tickets start at $40. You only have a few hours left to get yours if you haven’t already, so don’t hesitate! Trust us: You won’t want to miss this one.